Monday, May 19, 2008

Update . *

Sometimes I wonder what it was like to walk a mile in Jesus' actual shoes. I KNOW it wasn't easy, there is pain. But haven't you noticed (well for me atleast) When a hard task is fulfilled it feels so good. Now I know on this journey we have we hold ourselves accountable for our own getting into heaven or not, but at the same time we are suppossed to share the gospel. Now in the generation many know who God is, but not all have experienced the annointance of the Holy Spirit. Everyone I share my experiences with seem like they accept the Lord and then go back to what they were doing before and its so confusing. Like I understand this, but I can't explain it. People these days literally care about their own well being and pity thereselves. I know I need patience but its so hard for me to not understand why people don't understand what I do. It's sooo much that it can't be summed up in blogs. Like I wonder am I doing my work right? How many lives have I assisted in changing, and if I did why do they change so quickly. It's like I don't want to walk away from people giving up on them, God never does that to us. Then here comes my mom saying I need to let it go. But if I let it go feels like the wrong thing. I allow myself to get hurt . I don't know what to say .

Well anyways I was thinking I only have one TRUE friend, that I can say that I trust, I am thankful for her.


This process can be soooo hard. One day you'll understand .


Open Up Your Hearts, Let God in .

No comments: