Monday, May 26, 2008

I love my family .

One thing I have realized is that my family are the ones who put me up, yet put me down the most. If I tell them an idea, its oh that's impossible OR you can't do that because you're not this or you're not that. But when I go ahead and accomplish that goal(most of the time without even speaking of it) its 'go for your dreams, I always knew you could do it.' Thats a whole bunch of bull, and being faker than fake. When I speak on it to my mother she's the first to get offended, because she'll deny it and SHES ALWAYS RIGHT because she earned that right by being a mother and on this earth for 38 years. I just always thought dreams are the things that seem impossible and haven't been accomplished yet. WELL I KNOW THAT BECAUSE OF SCRIPTURE. And that's the main thing that drives me to reach these dreams because I got to prove these suckas wrong and show them that with God and faith ANY and ALL things are possible.

NAS - I KNOW I CAN

No comments: