Monday, May 12, 2008

Update . *

So, today was a kind of normal day. Everyday is the same. I feel ashamed because I never have any expectations out of my days, meaning I have none for life. (Examine the context to receive understanding.) Lately it seems as if many express their negative attitudes to anyone crossing their paths, ecspecially me. Must I speak on how it truely bothers my soul. I do not advocate keeping troubles bottled up inside, but I also don't agree with agressively venting them out to others. I have to keep in mind that I am very opinionated, so I can't say too much to those who are angry. Because then I'll be acting as the amuniton to their fury, giving them yet a reason to be even more tempermental with me. I just have to pray it away, because I know my previous ways and I don't want to be the one to take it the upmost extremes. On a good note, I have a gut feeling my progess in school has increased.

Alright there's more. Hmmmm . As I sat here amasingly with no music in the background I acquired more acceptance for the beauty of silence. I love music. I actually find it difficult to wake completely up in the morning with no music. But one thing about music is that it remains a great influence on our thoughts. I challenge you to take atleast a 20 minute break of silence, listening to the promising sounds of nature and see where it allows your thoughts to roam. peace + serenity.

No comments: