Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Part 1

So I have concluded that today's entrance will be a variety of breif topics that have been wandering throughout my thoughts for the past few days, in no specific order. :

1. I don't know which one to put first .

2. I have realized that I have changed my habbits so much that I am going mad, I am beginning to like school now. It is a fact that I have been in school for almost two years straight going on three. NO BREAKS [spring?]. I actually hated school with a passion and felt depressed having to wake up and spend the majority of my day on campus. But now that I have grown so appreciative of my many opportunities and listening to the medocre exaggerated complaints about school of others, I like going to school Monday through Friday.

3. Majority of my life I have never been able to settle down and actually grow up having a 'life time' friend. I have been used to always moving before getting too close, so I would have my casual ecounters with 'friends' from time to time whenever we seen eachother again. But I have been living in Riveride county for a good four years now and not supprisingly I continue onward with the same routine. I find myself becoming close with people and then at the most inconvient time we lose contact. I still have love for those people, and can be someone they could call on whenever they need something but yeh. Majority of the time its a trait or sudden change that draws me away. I can honestly say I am not shaken about it and am content with these situations.

4. Why is it when I write for a long period of time, I allow my thoughts to come out without thinking about them...I WILL FINISH LATER GOT TO GO.

No comments: