Monday, May 19, 2008

I had a friend .

I had a friend like no other. Even when I would hide to have time to be down, her understanding of me remained profound. Similar souls, yet so opposed. Often pondered questions of her honest care, before words could speak . Flesh assured she was always there. Just my guardian angels stood before me, spoke to none of my pain but God. Often I'd question when and what for me he'll send. Who would have asssumed it would that person, my friend. Got nothing but to the point and direct, He sent her with instructions to protect. Return to me with only my child having her once loving spirit ressurect. Ms.Hill, the power of that one song steered her into assuring my new ways were more than wrong, and for the old me was what she could only long. As time passed I gradually learn to trust, something unti this day I still have problems with believing I can do. As I draw closer to the end, I want acknowledge when God cause a unique pair of souls to blend, they become spiritually united friend, for her in any situation, nothing less of my heart is what I am willing to lend .

+ then blah blah blah .

No comments: