Thursday, May 15, 2008

that DARN WORD !

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh such an issue right .

I KNOW I AM NOT PERFECT .
but I promise I work on changing my flaws that misrepresent my dear Lord.

Okay so at school I hang out with the coolest guysss EVER + sometimes THAT WORD slips out of their mouths. like I never say anything, but every time it feels like a dagger slicing my skin . I used to be ignorant and say the word but that's because I was raised around the careless use of words. Like my mom cusses and when I lived with my step mother it would be like 'oh that's a ***** for you' when ever someone was foolish, arrogant, and of course black. BUT BACK TO THE POINT. What's the point of the word in anyone's language? I wish it could just vanish. There is sweat, blood, and tears behind that word. Why use a word that could possibly make your ancestors turn in their graves? A few months ago my besfriend's grandmother and I were having a conversation about this and we said we didn't care about all races saying it, because that's dumb to only approve of the word from one race. forget that we are all one species. but as I think about it I don't like it at all. actually cusing in general. I don't know why I did it. I think it's began with me sneaking words in front of my mom, doing stuff I shouldn't was comic relief for me. My mom was by far one of the worse 'trash' talkers I met. By trash I mean cussing. Anyways, my mother lost that title. My older sister earned it, I believe every two and a half trashy words an okay one comes out. You can't find a better use of grammar? Why do women cuss? Does it make us appear more authoritive or off the edge ? IDK. and for guys its straight out disrespect to use the language in front of women. blah blah blahhhh my thoughts have wandered off to somewhere far away . bye

No comments: