Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This deserves a post.

The past few nights while here in Las Cruces. I have been having akward dreams, nothing too pleasurable.

Well my dream last night was weird again, I can't even word its content. BUT as the scenes and plots changed I found myself back in the exact room I fell asleep in. For me this is abnormal because in my dreams people are who they are but they aren't, and the same goes for places and things.

First I felt the weird feeling to wake up although I was deep into my dream. Then a cat then leaped into the open window with dawn's breeze. I must have ingorned it with the first glance and tried to daze back away. But then all of a sudden I had the urge, this fear to leave the room. I screamed for my sister to get up and I headed out the door into the hall way. Then I heard my sister screaming as if she was being tortured. A cry for dear life. I yelled back to her. Finally my aunt came upstairs and assured me there was nothing there. I didn't realize completly until I put on my glasses. I then had to think if the cat was that I saw was clear as it would be with glasses, because then for sure I would be dreaming, but now I cannot remember. And whenever I think about I can't remember if my dreams are ever clear. We stayed up for the remainder of the morning because my sister could not go back to sleep, and here I am about five hours later.

My sister believes differently, but I know this was not just a nightmare.

No comments: