Thursday, September 3, 2009

Numb is what I feel, yet through numbness I always manage to still feel pressure and irritation.

"This year has been so busy!" Many words uttered from family members, including myself. "Its not going to slow down." Through it all I feel a stronger bond than ever before. Could it be the souls of those so dear that left before us ecamping around us? I know it is. I continue this prayer for the Lord to encamp his angels around us, but never did I just think it was my own kin protecting us. I did not think, but I have always known... I am full of faith that our loved ones departures will cause us to grow closer, let us gain a little bit of them in us to continue on. I read a cousin's comment say something about how Goldie and DeeDee brought the spirit in our family, I must admit that is true. We now must continue on with the spirit and build it to be stronger than before. After we find comfort in our Heavenly Father, we can find comfort in one another. Like I mentioned I believe my family's bond has been stronger than before, and this strength we have obtained has come from no other than in God, that is why it cannot be broken. No matter what tricks the enemy pulls from beneath his sleeves. We can be that living testimony of a family powered through love of our father, that is what we will be. I guess this life will continue to be busy, it will not slow down because this family has too much bonding to do and no time or space for weakening.


I will never forget the loving smile you shared with our family, or the love period. You have touched us all, and for that will continue on with you right there along with us. We are praying for you, and please pray for us to stay binded and strong. I love you very much. Please enjoy this eternal life you have finally gained, Live.
Love you Goldie Williams.

No comments: