Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Two Ha's.

Costa Mesa Rave, I was SUPER amped.
BUT I have this leadership seminar to attend at church, that I totally forgot about. How ironic !

Well guess which one I will be attending ?!


These pictures are publicly displayed on photobucket, so why now preview some on my blog.


*KeKe,Darian,Mommy,Myself,Me'Lisa, (Ms. Idell's Back) | graduation


*Saba,Cheyenne,Myself,Johnnae | graduation


*Andre, Shaneal, Myself | after graduation


*Joseph, Myself | Babyshower/Family Gathering (Before getting wasted photo)


*DeAundrea, Shaneal, Me'Lisa, Myself | Babyshower (I'm already gone)


*Chris, Myself, Jerri(Nisha) | Babyshower (GONE)


*Brian's Girlfriend, Brian, Andre', Myself, Donald, Pam, etc.. | Babyshower IDK


*Where's Waldo? I was there just too short to reach in ! | Babyshower


*Andre', Myself | Babyshower and just got back from the movies GOODBYES


*Myself | Beach Getaway Weekend


*Myself | Beach (NOT MY TRASH)


*Valecia's Children | Beach / Bike Ride


*Myself


*Andre, Myself | Room's Balcony


*Again


*Myself | Beach


*Bestfriends | Beach


*My Family waiting on Jose. (WE'RE BEAUTIFUL!) | Jose's Graduation


*Nigel, Joseph, Myself, Andre' | Jose's Graduation


I looked so BUSTED in all the pics. OH WELL. HAHA.
Summer 2009

No comments: