Monday, June 22, 2009

Midget


"I wish I was a little bit taller."

While I was a little girl my nickname was Midget, that is because I was a 40 year old in a 2 year old body.

A little shorty.

Then I began to grow tall.

*In the third grade Me'Lisa told me I better stop growing or she was going to beat me up. Funny how I've out grown her.

Then finally I was taller than everyone for the longest.

I have been 5'4 1/2 since the freaking 8th grade !

People that haven't seen me in amounts of time propose how much I've grown and I am always like "nah."

For a long time I thought I was 5'7, until 3 visits to the nurse resulting in the same height shut me up.

I was always on a balance beam on whether I wanted to grow or not, but now I want to grow taller SO BAD. I don't care if I am surrounded around 5 foot even people and under.

http://growingtallerguide.com/

No comments: