Friday, March 27, 2009

Past Aways

"old souls? falsely true. uneasy acceptance of the once familiar turning brand new. never had many, yet still lost a few. future full of possibility missing ingredience of stability. falling short of what should have been exceedings of something..results in shattered hopes of nothing. please lord continue heavenly waters on this seed, with wisdom may she proceed"

"I have taken the position as listener to all, and no ones taking my spot! Worked too hard to let it get got. But when it's time for me to say yet a word, and others to hear. All the never seen ears even more dissappear. So what I have to say is nothing nearly spoke, escaping a fatal choke. It's all in what she wrote [...]"

"new season. make history or be history ? can we spoil ourselves, better yet why do we spoil ourselves? I once bathed myself in my own composed depression, now I'm drying off ."

"new season. make history or be history ? can we spoil ourselves, better yet why do we spoil ourselves? I once bathed myself in my own composed depression, now I'm drying off . -- THANK you heavenly Father for YOU."

"she flyy high. because of that God cries. but she drinks every tear. ongoing flight not a thing to fear. searching for the completion of her ultimate goal. earned her wings for living the role. love love directing my soul."

"I recognize the greatest obstacle I've yet to overcome. And I can't cross it because it keeps cross me before I make the attempt. But I don't have the time to dwell on me and my defects. I have schedule to attend to, time for ME will come when it comes. too late to change paths."

"nothings ever right nor wrong. but we do have the ability to control how we feel. if nothing is wrong or right. why do these feeling marinate in us through the night. and have the possibilty of making us wake in the positive, or even the negative with no solution on how to heal."

"blindfolded, so the canals of each ear were left wide open. lose one sense, leave room for nonsense. never would care to foolishly care. rugged cloth of stupidity is what she chose to wear. lonely bum, sign attached to her heart with invisible ink "all I need is love! please gimme sum" [...] find my poem book and you can read it all . ugh"

"I want a love like me thinking of you thinking of you thinking of you thinking of you loving me type love. I want a love like us making our own love song type love. I want a love I can confide in, to where I won't be afraid to hand him my books of poetry type love. I want a love so strong that although we cant stop time, we stop time and run to eachother just to breathe eachothers air type love. I want a love that cares type love. Im not looking Im not waiting I know he isn't realiity that is why I keep him locked up in fantasy. peace."

"too commercial. the definition of real has been lost due to the rapid claims of being just that. holla at me with something insightful. im willing. this era is full of shxt. I'm so thankful for God putting up with it. idk I'm on something else. TIRED OF THIS ROUTINE!"

"no room for compromise..too much of me found as you look in my eyes. the new aroma of you has transversed into a falsely advertised product overwhelmed by unruly guided misconduct. WTF ."

"B got the mentality of a man. She's even got the strength. Took mens lives . even fought until near death. yet she still stands weak"

""I think it was l___ at first glance, had to opportune my chance for a lil romance. can't let him slip away. he the UV to brigthen up my day . U is cause he ultimate . V is cause I value it . Your heart can I borrow it ? But don't expect a soon return . With me love is what you'll learn ." As I try to gather the past and what it was that made me love I realize it was not exactly sent from the heavens. I cherised the intangible that has led me to the darkest of pits. Broke nails trying to reach back to what was once mine. Now I have adapted, and now I lay in this pitty. "

No comments: