Monday, March 23, 2009

Just a Thought.

There is no indian giving when you give a heart.
Most popular return is hurt.

But when you gave it did you mistake it as a trade, unknowingly entering the vacant world of many heartless. Nothings roaming the universe's parallel in search of ...what exactly?

As for myself I only misplaced my dearest, being that it was never taken.

My search lingers feeding on the hearts of the few naive souls, leaving them with no hopes of a fair exchange. My fulfillment yet to be complete until I find what belongs to me. I shall never find myself in the similar drapes of a heartless, for I've had many samples to understand the richness in a worthy exchange.

My giving will be as sincere, as it was easy of my taking.

misplace,hope,find.

G27dnight Bl27d I'm tired.

No comments: