Friday, September 28, 2007

Allow Me to Introduce Myself .

Hello I'm Anna. I would say nice to meet you but ummmm, nice to meet ME right ? =] Well I've known about 'blogging' but my bestfriend Jeffrey introduced this to me. PROPS TO HIM haha. Well I am young growing lady from California 15 years of age at the moment. I attend a community college but plan to transfer in two years to probably USC. I may leave state to like NYC or I don't know. aahah I'll be in Cali. ANYWHO. I've never kept a diary or really blogged before so I don't know how committed I will be to this. Since I'm on the internet all the time maybe I will find myself on here from time to time. This is likeeee BIG, I am giving you a V.I.P access granted pass into my world. I don't know if you guys are going to be able to actually grasp it and understand me [mentally and spiritually] but yeah I'll ttyl =]



.

No comments: