Friday, September 28, 2007

09.28.07*random

Man. I did not go to sleep until 5 this morning, and SOON as I layed my head down the alarm clock went off. I'm never doing that again, I used to be prone to it but now I can't even do it with taking naps during the day . I'm loving the weather right now. I'm ACTUALLY wearing layers ! Today was real chill . I'm kinda getting irritated though . It's like I'm getting bored but I'm real picky with what I want to do . Everything is just so BLAH . I need to get a prom date lol don't asking why I'm thinking of that before even Winter Formal . I'm helllla missing Oakland right now . Um I'm getting bored with like everybody ! You know when you're surrounded with the same people all the time you get sick of them? Well atleast I do . Oh I was crushing on this one cat but it's starting to fade away QUICKLY...it was just my imagination running away with me ! OH ! I know that ALLLL Jagged Edge's songs sound the same but I'm loving the Album anyway. Keyshia Cole I mean we from the same place so I love you for that keeping us on the map BUT man boo WTHECK happened ? I can't wait to go to Knott's Scart Farm this month... [BEEN LIVING IN CALI ALLLLL YEARS AND STILL NEVER BEEN] Does anyone want to go with me ? But if you do don't say you wanna go then not lol...Um yeah.. BLAH BLAH. I'll probably write another one later tonight ... until then TTYL

No comments: