Wednesday, October 7, 2009

STFU!

I did not ask to be a bastard child. I did not ask to be in this world because two idiots wanted a good fck, that probably wasn't even that good. I did not ask to be a fcking product of revenge. So that's it right, I am suppossed to be cursed because of three fcking idiots. I did not ask for your philosophy on life, because guess what I was born with my own. I do not give a fck if you had to struggle, that does not mean I am suppossed to. This is MY life, why would I want to be a repeat of yours?! Your fcked up mistakes will NOT ruin my life, I promise you. If that was meant I should have fcking died in the womb. My journey is unwritten, so stop comparing my steps to yours. You are not right, no one is. You don't understand me? You think you understand me? Oh well good for you.

Still...
I'm just going to give you all my love, even if I feel there is nothing but a dash in there today.

No comments: